Step Up Coaching - Education Consultancy
Claire Burns is a qualified and experienced coach, mentor, teacher and trainer, registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching, who has accrued over 40 years of experience in the Victorian Education System.
Claire’s training and professional development programs have had a significant influence on shaping many teachers careers, classroom teaching practices and the learning outcomes of thousands of children.
- Specialising in the development of literacy skills pre-birth to 10 years.
- Reading Recovery Tutor - Claire’s training programs have accredited over 200 teachers.
- Passionate about children achieving success in their learning - especially reading, writing and speaking .
- Guiding teachers in their work with children who are struggling with formal learning.
- Improving the quality of literacy instruction in Victorian schools.
How can we help?
Research has shown that improvement in literacy skills leads to improvement in attitudes and behaviour!
- Guaranteed improvement in your child’s ability to read and write
- Your child’s learning needs will be addressed
- Programs incorporate literacy acquisition and utilise the latest techniques
- Improve your child’s socialisation and communication skills
- Enhance your child’s self image as a successful reader and writer
- Boost your child’s confidence and self esteem
- Age-appropriate opportunities to improve your child’s ability to read, write, speak and listen
- Effective parenting for happy children, happy families
Claire can assist you with confidential, personalised mentoring, advice and support. Please contact Claire if you would like to learn more about how Step Up Coaching can help you.